Potatoes South Australia has six main objectives:
- Advocate for industry stakeholders, and engage, represent and influence at local, state and federal government levels;
- Identify and support relevant research, development and extension needs, collaborating with research bodies and partnering with key stakeholders to source funding;
- Increase demand, particularly in the fresh market;
- Improve industry competitiveness and sustainability, through assisting in the development of an appropriately skilled workforce;
- Support and promote the development of an export-focused culture, and maintain appropriate biosecurity measures; and
- Continue to unify the potato industry through developing a supportive and informed Potatoes South Australia producer base.
Click here to view our Strategic Plan. (.pdf)