Following our ‘Industry Update’ Workshop at Mt Gambier on 4 October, the following presentations are provided:
General Industry Workshop content:
The afternoon session was devoted to Precision Ag(riculture). The presentations below demonstrate the Association’s priority to research, trial and introduce new technology options to the industry. There will be updates as further research projects/trials are undertaken with our members and corporate partners.
- Soil mapping technologies
- PIRSA Presentation and Widdison Case Study
- Precision Agriculture has mapped in excess of 4,500 ha on Kangaroo Island in 2017 and 2018. Click here for the 2018 Horticulture Precision Agriculture Solutions and pricelist.
- Southern Precision: Data to Decisions - A case-study at Kalangadoo funded by Natural Resources South East
- Crop mapping technologies
Where to go for more information:
Society of Precision Agriculture Australia: Factsheet - Airborne Imagery
Society of Precision Agriculture Australia: Factsheet - Proximal Soil Sensing